08 Oct The Longing Workshop
Spiritual exploration on your own terms.
Is this workshop for me?
- Do I seek to replace the feelings separation and incompleteness with connection and worthiness?
- Do I experience a form of existential anxiety and want to replace it with a deep knowing?
- Do I have a drive to evolve?
- Do I hear myself asking: “Who am I?”, “Why are we here?”, & “What else is there?”
- Am I seeking internal peace rather than depending on external things for happiness?
- Have I been wondering if I can transcend the ego and ‘merge with Something Greater’?
Perhaps you hear a loud “YES!” to some of these ideas while others do not speak to you at all. This is why there are different paths available for all seekers. In The Longing workshop you will discover your own spiritual styles and will be offered tools that are aligned with your own values. Whatever our journey may look like, it often reflects the notion that there is dissatisfaction with the material side of life and a desire to move into something more fulfilling.
The Longing Workshop Series will offer you an opportunity to:
- Reflect upon your current relationship with Something Greater than self in order to create more meaning in Life
- Discover your spiritual style and temperament allowing you to find tools that work best for you
- Contemplate the 3 Faces of Spirit/Source/God/Goddess/Love to experience how your spiritual experience can gain more flexibility and openness
- Participate in different experiences to embody Self and feel Spirit (guided meditation, poetry, gentle movement) allowing a more tangible daily integration of your Path
- Explore different wisdom traditions and discover what they may offer you on your journey
- Create or deepen your personal spiritual practices leading you to a direct experience of the Divine
- Build a community of spiritual support because the illusion that we are separate no longer serves our best intentions for ourselves
Sign up for my newsletter to be informed of future dates!
Feel free to contact me to organize private group or corporate workshops.